We love chatting skincare and beauty in our bi-weekly #SonicChat, a one-hour tweet chat that includes tips, special guests, and prizes!
Our November 27, 2012 co-host was Stacy Mackler, VP of PR at Lancôme. She chatted holiday prep and how to make the holidays bright!
- How do you stay healthy during the holidays?
- What are some of your favorite skin and body products to give and receive during the holidays?
- Do you have any special holiday looks planned? Fancy new dress, metallic eye shadow, pink Christmas tree?
- What are your favorite holiday traditions/plans?
- How are you giving back this holiday season?
- What does an ideal holiday party look like to you?
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you. They got us in the holiday spirit, and we hope they do the same for you:
With 154 participants, a twitter reach of over 11 million people, and trending nationwide, we were certainly busy!
We will be at it again on Tuesday, December 11th at 11am PDT. Join us!
How the #SonicChat works:
- We’ve already set up a tweet chat “room” that you can use to participate here:http://tweetchat.com/room/SonicChat
- Many people also like to use Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for tweet chats. If this is the case for you, you’ll just need to set up a column with the hashtag #SonicChat.
- Join in any time during the hour. The more the merrier!
- We will ask a series of questions, each beginning with “Q1,” “Q2,” and so on. If you’d like to answer a question, just tweet back with “A1,” “A2,” etc. to the corresponding question.
- Feel free to RT great comments from @Clarisonic or other participants in the chat, and interact as much or as little as you like. Just be sure to include the hashtag #SonicChat in all your tweetsso everyone can keep track of the conversation!
- Most of all, #SonicChat is about learning, sharing, and having fun.
Photo by Ellen Moran via GettyImages