Our December 18, 2012 was full of great holiday style and beauty tips from our fans. We had the pleasure of co-hosting with Michelle Phan, a beauty and fashion blogger.
She chatted holiday trends and shared some tips for a healthy, stylish holiday season.
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you:
Here are the topics we discussed along with some of your great responses:
Q1: What are your tips to stay cozy but fashionable in the winter?
- @Gucchie23: “I love the over sized sweaters with leggings. fashionable and comfortable.”
- @labyo2do2do: “Layering clothes, wearing skinny jeans & knee high boots, scarf too.”
- @jeevonkay: “comfortable boots and infinity scarf.”
Q2: What are you looking for in your dream holiday party look?
- @MichellePhan: “Lace! I love how lace gives your entire look a romantic classy touch.”
- @MardelD03: “Shimmer and glow!”
- @amyl12: “A flattering style, probably navy blue, and some sequin and sheer material.”
Q3: What beauty products must you have in your purse during the winter?
- @kygurl62689: “Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Balm and a moisturizing lotion/hand cream.”
- @etfani: “Red Plump lipstick.”
- @amyl12: “A really good lip balm and hand lotion, also some loose face powder.”
Q4: What are you asking Santa for this year?
- @LSAS1: “For a healthy and happy family. We are blessed.”
- @mcgraw14me: “Would love to have some new jeans, boots and a @Clarisonic Mia!!”
- @MardelD03: “Patience and makeup!”
Q5: What is the best gift you’ve ever given or received?
- @momUNblogger: “Best gift I ever received was my barbie corvette back when I was little. It was so, so exciting.”
- @PaulinaChills: “A pair of diamond earrings I wear them all the time.”
- @idontlooksick: “Engagement ring designed by my husband w/ stone from his great-grandparents. he gave it 2me 1 yr ago yesterday.”
With 198 participants, a twitter reach of over 27 million people, and trending nationwide, this was our best #SonicChat yet. Join us on January 22 to try and make the next one even better!
How the #SonicChat works:
- We’ve already set up a tweet chat “room” that you can use to participate here:http://tweetchat.com/room/SonicChat
- Many people also like to use Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for tweet chats. If this is the case for you, you’ll just need to set up a column with the hashtag #SonicChat.
- Join in any time during the hour. The more the merrier!
- We will ask a series of questions, each beginning with “Q1,” “Q2,” and so on. If you’d like to answer a question, just tweet back with “A1,” “A2,” etc. to the corresponding question.
- Feel free to RT great comments from @Clarisonic or other participants in the chat, and interact as much or as little as you like. Just be sure to include the hashtag #SonicChat in all your tweetsso everyone can keep track of the conversation!
- Most of all, #SonicChat is about learning, sharing, and having fun.