Mark your calendars. At 11am EST the 12th, we are hosting our first TweetChat using the hashtag #AskGilt. One randomly selected chatter will win $50 Gilt credit!
For our first chat, we’ll talk about holiday gifts and decor. We’re considering making this a recurring event, so please email us with chat ideas, as #AskGilt will be community-based and lead by our fans.
How To Do It
• We have set up a TweetChat: http://tweetchat.com/room/AskGilt
• Alternatively, many people use Hootesuite or Tweetdeck. In this case you will set up a column with the hashtag #AskGilt. Remember, in each tweet, please be sure to use the hashtag(#) so everyone can follow the conversations.
• Join in any time during the hour. The more the merrier!
• Please RT great comments, and feel free to answer questions yourself if you’re so inspired.
• Most of all, #AskGilt is about learning, sharing, and having fun.
Our moderator for #AskGilt on November 12 is @GiltGroupe.
In addition, we are joined by @GiltMan, @GiltChildren, @GiltHome, @Alexandra_Gilt, @giltjulie, @giltsupport and @rockandrollmama, a much-loved blogger who submitted some of the conversation topics we plan to cover, including:
Q1: What are some simple holiday entertaining tips?
Q2: Any ideas on the perfect gift for the guy in my life?
Q3: Any suggestions on gifts for the lady in my life?
Q4: What are some unique or must-have gifts for kids?
Q5: I need a “me” purchase to survive the holiday season. Help?
Q6: Looking for some good snowy destinations to get away…fam? Significant other? Solo?
Q7: Where can I go to get some sun and leave this cold weather behind?
Sound like things you’d like to know more about? Join us on Friday at 11 a.m. Let’s do this!
Note: Blog post reprinted on the Gilt Groupe blog.